Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

E62 Questions and Concerns

yeah mine does that too, it is busy going back to the menu and keeping the address book open in the background for a sec then it goes to close it. if you want to leave the address book open just hit menu twice and it will get you there quicker and you can leave stuff open in the background. if you leave too much open then you can get out of memory issues but it helps when you are jumping around copy and pasting and browsing and everything.

or listening to music in the background that is cool too.

Also, it seems like i'm having some trouble loading some things when browsing through the internet ... sorta like software updates maybe java, or I dunno what else makes certain things or apps load on pages etc ... but are there updates I can get for any of that sorta stuff?

Atleast it's not just my phone that does the "flickering" thing

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah the web browser has html but only flash lite so it can't go everywhere, an alternative would be the opera browsers, you have to pay for them though. well opera mini is free, but full opera costs money.

no updates yet, maybe soon. a flash plugin update would be nice. i think i heard somewhere that the e62's web browser runs on the same platform as apple's safari browser.

Is there a way to change what programs or folders can be launched from the menu on the home screen? Also, is there a way to align left, right vertically, or bottom horizontally? I'd prefer to have it either of those 3 rather than where it is at the top right alignment

Settings>Config>Phone>Idle Screen Settings

Active Idle Apps is what you are looking for to change the home screen apps. But aligning them differently? I am not sure about that one.

Thanks for the tip

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information