Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: turnin heads

turnin heads

are you serious??? hahaha

im actually thinking about a chrome pebl or a p300, i looked at v3i's too but they look too similar to regular razr's from what i can tell in pictures

turnin heads

IMO:

Moto A1200 Ming
    Nokia N80
    Samsung D820

turnin heads

yes, I am serious, and yes, the average looker will not be able to tell the diff between the V3i and V3, especially if they see it from a distance.

turnin heads

man i love those LG chocoolates
    want one bad but my account doesnt get a free upgrade till october

turnin heads

Depends on your budget.

turnin heads

Yea, I've used one of these and its a pretty bad phone to use. Call quality was horrible but it really was an attractive little phone. I'd recommend the Chocolate if your looking to spend around $400 though.

turnin heads

The original poster asked for a head-turning phone. No requirement for a camera, reliability, or even the ability to power up a display was given. :-)

Hey, someone must have been impersonating you in the VK2020 thread! :-)

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?p=7063125#post7063125
    "as for call quality and everything else..im still playing around with it but im happy so far"

Anyway, for the interest of the others here, that thread has lots of feedback from various people. Some people had hissing/popping sounds on the North American frequencies. Some felt that there must have been a bad batch of them, because many were fine. Most of them ended up liking the phone, despite its drawbacks. It makes the SLVR look like a brick.

I haven't ordered mine yet. I have been too busy to set up my bank account to become a Verified PayPal user -- a requirement that you don't get to see at some sites until the very last page in an on-line purchase transaction. D'oh!

turnin heads

yeah on second thought its not like i really use the camera for anything useful anyway, so ill think about it, i looked on ebay and there was only 1 listing are there any sites or stores selling it?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

turnin heads

The only phone that would really make me go OMGHI2U would be a vertu signature.

hi2u

turnin heads

its not just the camera, I think the keyboard was pretty crappy as well, and for a phone with questionable voicequality...is it worth the risk when there are so many other options?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information