Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What is the best cell phone you've ever owned?

Has to say it's my 6230i.

Nokia C250.
    It's a big permanent-installation mobile phone.

Powerful 3-watt transmitter connects to cell towers even from way out in the fringes where no hand-held phone can connect.

It's analog, so much better sound quality than compressed digital. The audio just goes a little fuzzy, but never drops out either like digital does, when the signal gets bad.

Being analog, it can also carry modem tones, so you get data connectivity using your voice plan. Much cheaper than subscribing to a special "data plan" like you have to with a digital phone.

It also runs on the dirtiest power known to mankind... 12 volts from a car's electrical system, ignition noise and everything, without ever shutting down, locking up, or interfering with the audio.

And the backlight stays illuminated continuously (unless the phone is turned off).

It's the most reliable and robust cellular telephone I have ever seen.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Motorola RAZR!!!!

Nokia 5165. ****ing indestructable.

G310...that **** is still alive

The Moto e815 always made calls where nothing else could. I also dearly loved my LG 4650. If it had a memory card slot I'd have never left it.

A few have come close but the perfect phone for me is/was and probably will be the Razr. I want a very flat, small phone but the problem is my biceps are large to the point of having to strain to fold my arm enough to reach my ear. So holding a small phone would make my bicep cramp up after any phone call longer than maybe 30 seconds. So I had a very conflicting set of requirements. Very flat and small when carrying but large and LONG when talking. When I found the Razr I wanted to cry I was so happy. And beyond the ergonomics, it's got some of the best reception of any phone I've ever used, the clarity is amazing, it's loud for an mp3 ringtone phone, batter life is amazing... I couldn't imagine to ask for more from a PHONE.

I did pick up an E61 which is a great phone as well and has everything else that makes it good but the Razr is by far the best CELL PHONE I've ever owned.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My current phone, a SE w810i, is the best phone I've ever owned for its sync-ability, features, and cool factor. But like others on this thread, I LOVED my Samsung a670. Probably the best made, most solid electronic gadget I ever owned. It's the mini tank of cell phones

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information