Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why is the "save game" so shitty in Zelda:TP?

Did you get all 30 insects?

You could always trade it in on the GC version. Everything is backwards. Some parts of the game are easier (like swinging the sword) and some parts are harder (like swinging on the monkeys' tails.)

Me, I don't want to beat this game too quickly because it'll probably be another 3 or 4 months before I buy another game. Oh, I might rent another Wii game, but from what I see it just is not worth it, I'll just be throwing away the $7. Which is why there are only a handful of GC games to try (Sphinx and the Mummy, Eternal Darkness, Starfox Adventures, Resident Evil 4, all the Prince of Persias, Tomb Raider Legacy.) But then you'll have to buy a GC controller, mem card and controller extension cable.

If you want to spend money on downloads you'll need the $20 Classic Controller.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/01/wii-launch-window-32-wii-games-30-vc-games/

It isn't a matter of being too easy, it's a matter of being fun. I hate games that plain frustrate, or where some cheap trick is used to make the game longer or harder (like changing the controller layout in the final level.) Imagine if the game were only 10 hours long. Or in the case of ICO (PS2), 6 hours long. After all is said and done there is only one question to answer: "Was it fun?" If you're playing a game and you keep saying to yourself, "Man, I wish this game would end!," then chances are that the fun factor has worn off.

You would think that Nintendo would re-release the GC Z:OOT version. Instead you have to pay $40 for a used version. There were two GC versions: the one with OOT & Majora's Mask and the one with the previous sprite versions (before OOT). The one difference was a mini-boss fight, the one where you had to chase him around a rotating blade. Believe me, the OOT version was a lot harder because the blade wasn't round.

Now, if the Wii only allowed new Z:TP levels to be downloaded... I'd subscribe.

What I'd really like is for Nintendo to give the source code to developers for free. Then they could use the engine to make other games of the same calibre.

you have to call back on ococco jr, like I stated in my post. ok say you set ococco to "d-pad right" on your items. when you warp out, save, and restart, hit d-pad right again to call on ococco jr, and it will take you back to its mom, ococco, which will be waiting for you wherever you warped out of the temple.

...and I asked "how many dungeons are there in the game?" Maybe you confused this with "what are the names of all the dungeons in the game?" But, the answer to first question is a number and does not require you to post a spoiler, unless you think telling me how many dungeons exist in the game constitutes as a spoiler, which doesn't make sense anyway.

I tried that, and it didn't work. when I pulled up the Ococco again, it asked me if I wanted to go back to the store, not if I wanted to return to where I had warped from.

sometimes I miss the original Zelda or even the SNES version, that was my fave....

im sad by the fact that they dont have death counters like they did in Oot and Majoras Mask

so it doesn't count how many times you die like the old zeldas?

Shouldn't you unlock some shortcuts to the boss door if you're 99% through? Dungeons aren't that big anyway.

Welcome to a Zelda title

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information