Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

N95: Release date 3/2? importGSM taking orders!!

It really does...I was trying to drain the battery with 3 bars left, so I left Truphone VOIP connected to WiFi on and playing music with LCG Jukebox...still had 3 bars 3 hours later. I even did some web browsing during those three hours. One time, I turned Truphone on for two hours on a fully charged N80 and i was already down to 4 bars on the battery. I'm really impressed with the battery on the E65...doesn't the N95 use the same battery?

Yup, I dislike any branded phones Cingular, Vodafone or otherwise. I guess I have to pay the price then lol.

Ah.. that touch screen Nokir huh?

Seeing as how x1387 has the N93i for $775 including shipping now, I don't think waiting a few weeks for the N95 to settle down is a bad idea. Importgsm usually has pretty high markups on their phones as it is, so I'll be waiting around for other retailers with better opportunities.

It's great to see a company with a date though. I hope they don't pull a mobilebee and push it back constantly.

Edit: I'm not quite sure what all these dates mean on importgsm.com's site anyway. It says the N93 and the N93i both came out on 7/31/06, and the N73 came out 12/28/06. I'm waiting for my guy to carry them for a decent price and that's that.

$1299.00? Maybe we should start a betting pool for how much they will charge for the E90 initially. My vote is for $1599.00.
    I think I will be passing on the N95 myself and just wait a few more months to get the E90. The main reasons being the Ram and battery life really - I could live with the lack of keyboard and the screen on the N95 but the oodles of Ram and decent battery size on the E90 are just too much to pass up for me. I also realized the other day thare is a perfect space on the new funky space-age dashboard of my new Honda Civic to just set and use the E90 for navigation without the need for any dashboard mount contraptions: perfect.

$1300 is damn steep for the phone. I don't remember ever seeing importgsm place an item on line for a pre order. I have been putting money aside for this phone and have $1000 thinking I would be able to purchase it as soon as it's released, silly me. $1300 is not worth it. As soon as it's widely available it will drop fast.

Got my N73 free with a competitively priced 18-month contract and promptly sold it to subsidise my next phone purchase/s on fleaBay (unnecessarily small keyboard, slippery Nokia joystick).
    Loved the screen and 3rd Ed. functionality though.

yup...it's a beautiful thing too...1.3 mp camera 900/1800/1900 for "almost" full coverage..gprs connection for super not so fast downloads.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

im willing to wait as long as it takes for it to go down to $400 LOL

so u are getting it after all?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information