Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Just got my E65 (pic inside)

lol...the pictures look much better in this bunch than before. Either your becoming a better photographer or you were in much better lighting. Either way, I could live with those results if I'm not expecting N series quality.

not really that funny

jk

but really its not

LOL... I've gone through like 6 phones in the past three months trying to find the perfect phone for me. I thought I had it in the E50 but when I saw the E65 I knew that was the one. So far, the E65 has been incredible in every way. $500 was steep but what better way to spend some of the good ole tax return...

Alright, I got my E65 today. When I get a new phone I have a list of things to setup on the phone, sometimes it goes easy, sometimes not. The E65 setup for the most part was easy, although the T-Mobile Internet setting from Nokia were wrong.
    Here is what I did in about 30 minutes.

1. MMS and WAP Settings from Nokia sent. For some reason T-Mobile Internet was the default. Had to change it to T-Zones for Internet to work.
    2. Setup my email account and auto retrieval every 15 minutes.
    3. Used the iSync plugin I listed a few posts back and got all my contacts and calendar info on the phone with my Mac.
    4. Got the E65 to find my Wireless Internet at the house. Surfing was fast!!
    5. Paired the E65 with my car for hands free driving.

So far so good. I did notice a little hiss is the sound of the calls, maybe 4 that I have made. Not as clear and loud as my new E6 ROKR. Also my E65 did NOT come with a STEREO HEADSET, did anyone else get one?
    Anyone figure out how to disable the message to lock the keys when the slider is closed?
    I need to load up some music on the Mem card and give that a try after the phone gets charged up.
    The feel of the phone is good, weight and balance seems good too. The sounds, ringer and voice seem a bit soft for me, but ok. The menus are fast but not lightning.

mine came with a Nokia 256microSD and Nokia Stereo headset and all the other ussual stuff

haven't yet figured out how too disable the keylock alert

i agree with you =)

lmfao exactly! But I have one small situation... My wife wants my 6280. I made a small mistake today when she asked if I was going to get the E65. I told her that I may wait for a month to a month in a half for the price to drop because it should be going down quite a bit? Now, I find myself acting like a crack head on pay day... I want it now! If it is not going to drop more then $50 I will jump on it. If it is, it may not be worth a future arguement. (You know, the kind where you are reminded of the time you forgot valentines day when you first meet your significant other 5 years ago. )

I'm thinking of ordering an E65, but I haven't heard anyone discuss the music app. How is it? Perhaps I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find headphones, either pop port or wireless that seem compatible. Does it have stereo bluetooth? Any info would be much appreciated.

What's so funny? It could very well be the cam? In fact, it should be the cam...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information