Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Frank Lampard
    Ozone is a completely different issue, and yes, the ozone hole is still there even though the chemical that the environmentalists blamed it on was banned over 20 years ago.....

As for polar bears, their number is INCREASING.

Ocean dead zones are an issue but again, totally different from global warming.

Bob
    OMG! You are spot on! The roof of my house just collapsed from the excessive snow loading, my dog, Gotmo, is a poochie sickle, my wife froze to death, we're are going to be out of power for 3 weeks, and the truck just slid down the hill into the crick because it was full of ice!!

I have to call the Allstate man right away and file a claim on my policy this very evening.

When will they notice, Amen.

Heather
    A LIFETIME

Dave W
    Yes, the problem is that the general public isn't watching the ice caps melting or any of the other signs. They really should start!

righteousjohnson
    Calm down Chicken Little. The Polar bears aren't drowning, their populations are actually growing, just like the Ice caps are. People aren't getting skin cancer from the Ozone hole, because the Ozone hole is over Antartica, and no one lives there. Worldwide, they are catching more fish than ever, to the point where they have to put limits on how many they can take. These are all facts that you can google yourself, if you were interested in finding the truth.
    Until then, your job is to remain a little person, and do what the important people tell you. That way, you can be sure that you will always be considered a valuable tool.
    Remember, if people can scare you, they can control you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information