Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

... Looking for a phone i can use.

Okay, just to say, I don't really like any phone that have came out in the recent months... specially N95, because of the battery.

However, I do want all the features it has. ie. Bluetooth, Camera (5mp.. but 3 is okay too) Wi-Fi, keypad (no touchscreen please, too hard to type), Music, Video, Speaker phone, GPS (not really that needed, but it would be nice), and at least 1 day of battery use.

Anything coming out in the next 2-3 months will be great.

Well, all those things take power, lots of power. Not much you can do about it, other than go with an extended battery or carry a car charger or spare wall charger.

The Sony Ericsson P1 is a potential option. Yes it's touch screen but it still has a qwerty keypad. It has up to 10 Hours talk time, Decent Camera, wifi etc.

You could also consider the HTC Kaiser. It has GPS. 3MP. Not sure about battery life though...

I don't know when these phones are specifically coming out but hopefully not too long from now.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information