Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

**TRANSFORMERS MOVIE** The review you've been waiting for! v.all that shit by me

I like how Bay at least TRIED to implement the Megatron gun.

**TRANSFORMERS MOVIE** The review you've been waiting for! v.all that shit by me

still a lot of cgi though that looked pretty damn good, and stuff blowing up. I have no idea how the money to frame of rendered cgi converts though.

It was just hacky and cliche. I mean, how many times have we seen the EXACT same fucking scene?

This movie rocked my cock off.

Wasn't so much a fan of the dumb shit happening, but it did sort of explain the all spark, but the more I think about it the more questions it raises

Bay gone, those equally shitty writers (Same movies bay directed) gone, could turn out real good.

that shot of the helicopter transforming, and the shockwave from the tower at the start was epic, and from than on it slowly went downhill.

Sector 7 and Comic relief ruined it imo.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

The Matrix was kind of like a M Knight Shymalan movie in the fact that it had this huge twist and it just amazed people and then the rest never lived up to their impending hype or were even remotely as good as the first.

This isn't the case, if anything the sequel will be better since it's more or less an origins movie and now that the groundwork is laid they can concentrate on other shit like X-Men 2 or Spiderman 2. If Michael Bay doesn't direct it, it almost HAS to be better

post 3

i loved the movie, caught an 11:30 matinee

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information