Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Blackberry 8100 with iPhone theme > iPhone

The vast majority of people like their iPhone. I guess this is lost on most people who are a sheep and want to jump on the hate bandwagon.

How can you camp out for Dell's? Camping out in front of your computer? They don't do B&M sales (up until last month) you twat.

Not to mention Dell has 90234098234 models of computers.

But you're right, it's Apple's fault they make products people want. Shit, what the fuck are they thinking!!

Never seen those kiosks in the mall? You can buy any "Home" Dell products at them for less then the internet price if you know how to play the game (one has been in my mall for a couple years now), So try again.

Dell has a million choices of computers, wait they give you a choice?! Thinking is hard I'm going to go with someone who tells me what I want.

Ask your typical user why they want the IPhone, you will notice that almost NONE do any research before they run out and buy it. Why do they want it? because it is considered "cool".

The other day I was on the train and a guy was watching a video on his IPod, and I was watching one on my PSP. Soon we got talking about our systems (we were watching the same show). After about 15minutes he told me he wish he got a PSP instead.

I am starting to think I am the only person who before they buy something, makes a spread sheet and compares it to products similar to it.

Hell I had an EX GF go to buy a car and she didn't do any research and really wanted a Ford Focus. I took 20 minutes, made a spread sheet that compares the Tech Specs of each cars, and then she test drove all of them and ended up getting a Toyota. She said she never even tought of going with a Japanese car until I told her about them and made her test drive it.

i doubt i'll ever buy a mac product because it turns normal people into hardcore annoying fan boys. mac products are just a fad anyways... like above poster said, people only buy it cause it's "cool" or "trendy"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information