Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Tmobile Voice Beta Plus #Fail

Apparently, T-mobile is testing some "innovative" technology and looking for G1 Beta testers!

Are you KIDDING ME! "T-Mobile is continually looking for ways to bring new, unique innovation to our customers." Really I was not aware that T-mobile was doing this, I would have thought this company was just a tax shelter, and just tossing us some bones every once in while!

Who cares about "Call Divert and Call Defer"?

Come on! Whats going on over at T-mobile?

I wont even include the link to the T-mobile forum.

From the Forums at Tmobile.....
    T-Mobile is continually looking for ways to bring new, unique innovation to our customers. We are in the process of developing a new service called T-Mobile Voice Plus to help you manage calls and voicemail on your mobile phone. We are kicking off a beta program exclusively for T-Mobile G1 users to get your feedback!

T-Mobile Voice Plus Beta offers the following features:

Call Divert: Carve out a little peace and quiet by sending selected numbers straight to voicemail without ringing your phone.Call Defer: Let callers know you?re busy and schedule a convenient time for you to call them back. Send them a text message that acknowledges their call and that you will respond at a later time.Visual Voicemail: Easily manage your voicemail! View a list of who left a voicemail, with the time of the message and its length. Choose which to listen to now and which to review later.City ID: Get more information about the calls you receive. The city and state information of incoming calls is displayed.Requirements to participate in the T-Mobile Voice Plus Beta:
    The download will be made available to the select number of T-Mobile G1 customers who reply with an email to [email protected]. Be among the first to respond to secure your chance to participate in this beta!
    Your e-mail MUST include:
    Email subject line: Voice Plus BetaIMEI Number
    NOTE:Your IMEI can be found in your phone's Status menu (Menu > Settings > About phone > Status), from the dialer: *#06#, or on the sticker under your battery.Your T-Mobile telephone number, with area code

Saw this a couple of days ago. Haven't G1 users been used as beta tester way to long already?

whats wrong with being a beta tester? thats why i bought a g1. i think it great that they are still trying to keep the g1 in the loop.

Nothings wrong with beta testing as long as you know you are a beta tester. When I bought my G1 I didn't do it with expectation of being a beta tester, but it has been fun.

Well at least they are being innovative ( Spell check on aisle 1! ).

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information