Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All,

Can any one help me in this regd.I have to delete all my contacts in one shot?? I did when my os version is 1.6,but after up-gradation to 2.1 Eclair im not finding that option.

One of my friend suggested me to reset.Is this only the option for 2.1?

Please share you ideas how this can be done in a better way,Iam using Samsung i5700

Thanks in advance!!
    Cheers,
    John

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

John welcome to AC forum

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do you want to delete all your contacts?

Resetting won't help unless you start using a different Google account when you restart the phone, as it will simply download all your contacts from Google again when the phone restarts.

The easiest way is to log into your Google mail account on their website, click Contacts, click "all" where it says "Select: all", then click the Delete Contacts button. On your phone then go to Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Contacts storage -> Clear data.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hate when people use 500 !'s. Makes me so mad.

lol, maybe he just needed help bad

i counted 20. i hate when people exaggerate, makes me so furious

(just messin' )

That's the beauty of 'the cloud'. Do all of the heavy lifting from a pc and web interface and seconds later it is synced to the phone. PC sync and special apps are last century when "My Computer / My Documents" ruled.
    I change between several dev phones and it is a joy to always see the same contacts and subscriptions no matter how long it has been.

I gave a Magic to my daughter but had to convince her that a gmail account was vital to making it easy. She spent time on a pc putting in her contacts and when I handed her the phone it was all there. When she found some issues that would be tedious on the phone she learned that the web interface could do it so much faster.

As for panic !!!!!!, the two things that are worse for me is "Quick question!!" with no idea what it is and "When will xxxxx phone be coming to xxxxx provider?".

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information