Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Problems with sending email in gmail app

Hi

Today I had a phone call from my colleague who asked me to send him a file (the size is 100-200kb). This file is stored in one old message which is in trash in gmail. So found that message in trash then press forward to and wrote an email address of my colleague. So after one hour the message is still in outbox. I'm very disappointed with it.

UPD
    I have just found out that my colleague received my message but it is in outbox folder, not in sent. Could someone explain what happened or what should I do?

Connection with network was ok. I managed to open gmail via web browser very fast.
    HTC Desire, 2.1

Gmail seems to have odd problems sending/forwarding/replying from emails that are in the spam folder or trash folder.

If you try and do this on the website it says you have to move the email to your Inbox first. It's possible the GMail app doesn't know to do that, and maybe that's why it messed up.

Thanks for explanations

Maybe you could try using a third party app to send and receive mails. There're a lot in the market.

Wish you good luck!

By the way, if you using a third party mail client, you have to set the POP3, SMTP/IMAP servers first.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information