Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Serious Problem... 'Call ended'.

Hey

My G phone seems to be having a meltdown. It won't let me place any outgoing calls. I dial a valid number (I've tried it with many different ones) and it immediately says "call ended" before I can talk at all. Texting seems to work fine, as does other network stuff... Can't reach voicemail either. I've fooled around with settings, and I made sure FDN wasn't enabled, and, due to a suggestion from a similar thread by an iphone user, made the date/time setting manual instead of automatic. Still no good.

Any ideas? Need help ASAP.

Sounds like a SIM card problem. Call Tmobile.

Did you call Tmo and tell them. This happened to me a few times when I first joined Tmo. (over 4 yrs ago) They told me it was a tower down and they were working on it.

Hi, I am using a nexus one with Android 2.1

I have the same problem, can't send SMS and make calls, but not just sometimes, it suddenly happened and it's now all the time, it means that i can only receive calls and sms, but can't call and send sms !

Any solution ?

(it doesn't work also if i set the phone to 2G only)

Thanks for help.

try clearing the cache/data for the phone app. its in settings, applications, manage applications, all, dialer(and dialer storage).

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! IT WORKS !!!

Actually i was about to flash a new rom (mod?) in my phone but as i have never done this i guess it's risky, but now it might not be usefull anymore, thank you so much much much !

I just have a last problem with my phone, it gives me an error message when I try to check for telephone networks available and doesn't show me any.
    When i am abroad it also connect to the first one available but doesn't let me choose, does somebody have any information about this ?

Thank you again again again :-)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information