Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Bell time discount

For a very short time there will be a discount for Bell Time:
    1src Forums - BellTime alarm clock
    That is until Netherland either wins the world cup (the highest discount) or Loses the round in the World Cup in South Africa.
    See comment #214 for the complete details

Bell time discount

Netherlands plays Spain on sunday, price may be even cheaper or the new offer withdrawn if they lose. If Netherland winds the final discount price good til July 18.

Bell time discount

Is this actually a GOOD app? I'm not saying it's not; but I'm curious if anyone actually uses it now.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bell time discount

Bottom line is if you use stopwatches, alarms and watch the clock a lot it is the best program out there with the programmer doing updates!

Go to the 1src link and read the long thread if you don't believe me. However you may not get the discount if Netherland loses on Sunday.

Bell time discount

I wake up with Belltime every morning

It is hands down, the best alarm interface in the Palm OS world and I have tried many.

I still own the free version which is excellent but limited to one page with 5 slots on my treo 650.
    I am rooting for a Dutch win then I might treat myself to the full version, which is really cheap with the discount.

Bell time discount

For those with a Pre, it works in the garnet emulation mode. The author suggests that he will make a version for Android, which is very possible since he has programming skills.

If Netherlands wins the best offer will be up til July 18.

Bell time discount

Well Paul the Octopus picked Spain, and he hasn't been wrong yet!

Seriously, sounds good. I may just buy it. I just thought the actual 'look' was a bit garish. I also couldn't quite figure out the difference between Belltime and Watchmaker, which seemed to have similar, if fewer functions. But Watchmaker has skins, and I'm not sure BellTime does.

Bell time discount

The difference is that you can customise all the page with whatever colors you like, and their is a skinning option which on my lite version makes very small differences to the appearance, perhaps the full version would allow more options.

There are many more tools to choose from in BellTime. Just try the free version and you will see.

Bell time discount

I was a Palmary Clock user for a long time. It was pretty and had some nice features for showing off what a Palm based PDA or phone could do. Once I tried BellTime I switched over and never looked back. It may not be showy, but it offers a heck of a lot as far as functionality goes.

I use it for alarms, timers, and stopwatch. I also have it configured to show me the next Belltime Alarm and the next timed System event (ie 4cast update). The Ruler Egg Timer is also a quick way to set a one time alarm.

You can also setup timers to turn the phone on/off, launch an app, or even change the brightness (dim it during sleep hours and brighten up before the morning alarm.

Worth every penny of the full price as well. As bluefish says, try the free version. You have to play with it some to get the most out of it but even the obvious functions are nice.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information