Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    !*! animal crazy !*!

I feel i am no good...HELP?

t may seem funny to some but this is my problem....I always think that things are out of my reach....I got a good education, average looks etc...but i always think atht i am not good enough to have that thing or that girl etc...or...to be more accurate, i feel that others are better than me...anybody gone through the same? serious answers please.....

!!!!Go Spurs Go!!!!!

Yes, everyone has insecurities. Some people let their insecurities become their identity though. It is very hard to get over them, but it is possible. You may need to use self help tools or therapy to work through them. You are good enough, just keep telling yourself that and focus on your strengths and abilities.

!!amy nicole!!

Yes, this is very common and actually normal in a lot of ways, everyone feels like this from time to time ( and some people always feel that way). It takes real maturity to appreciate what you have and realize you can't have everything you want in this life, some people never get there - how sad for them. A really good way to get out of your own head and feel better about yourself is to volunteer to help others less fortunate than yourself, either at a homeless shelter, the local animal shelter etc. It boosts your self esteem so much and makes you realize how small your own problems are. Try it and see. And best of luck to you.

!!!!

Your not alone. Many people feel the same way you do. Even me. Its a sign of low self esteem. You probably see the glass is half empty instead of half way full.I have the best girlfriend in the world, and I still don't think I deserve her.Just remember that everyone feels this way at some time or another. Its completely normal.Try to look at the positive side of things. I know this sounds corny, but you really can do anything you set your mind to.Take Care.Kendra <3

!!!#!(**

I would suggest you see a good therapist..What you need you won't find here.. Good luck

!!amanday trick!!

Yes, it's normal to feel that way. I used to think that I could never be the best at anything because if I could do it, anyone could. But that's not true. We all have something special about us, that's just what nature does. For starters, we are all unique. There aren't two of you out there. So you just have to wait and see what it is that you are very good at. And you don't have to be better than anyone, because whatever it is that you do well that also may also do just as well, they do just as well without your perspective, your soul, your mind. Only you can see what you see and feel what you feel. I went through the same thing like I said, and honestly, as time passes, it goes away. =)

Teegan

stop focusing on the negative things and start focousing on the positives! 1st off you got good looks and good grades! I know there is more!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information