Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ! Emma <3 ?

do your cats have special abilities? if so, what?

My cats have the ability to travel great distances to lay on your food the moment you put it on the table.Y!A wanted me to put this in 'special education'

Tee-Jay

I don't know if it's considered an ability, but one of our cats has seven toes... he has one extra claw that he sometimes uses as a sort of oppose-able thumb, and then there's a tiny extra claw between that and his normal claws. He uses them for extra climbing dexterity.The other cat teleports into the bathroom every time you go, so that she can play in the sink. Usually you see her at the bottom of the stairs, and then when you get to the bathroom, she's sitting on the sink. Sneaky.

!##!TestBreak!##!

They have special Eye sight that help them see in the dark. They have paws that cover there blow when they jump from high off the grounds and many more. Here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat

teehee!!!

lol, nice.Um my cats special ability is knowing how you are doing by licking you, lol

PHiLLiE$~

hahaha "special ed" .... that's cuteMy male tabby (and I hate to admit this in front of them, but my favorite) knows when I'm sick or sad. Actually he usually comes running when he hears me get in bed anyway, but he always curls up and stays if I'm sick or crying. (He literally replaced my ex-husband in bed when I got divorced - he filled in the spot. I swear I don't think he slept at the head of the bed before the divorce.)Also he has the ability to hear a certain keychain jingle from ANYWHERE in the house, if it's the right one. I know it's the exact same jingle as a laser pointer that we used to have. I've seen other cats do this too, though.Oh yeah, and papers / open maps / board games on the floor have like a magnetic pull that requires him to sit right in the middle!

!!CRAZY!!

ummm......... not sure if this is a "special ability" but my cat is so determined to get his breakfast in the morning that he'll do anything including jumping on my face, knocking my alarm clock off the table, or sometimes he justs stares at me so intensely until i get up!! Pretty wild!!

!*Kazzle*!

Yes... my cat can fly and types lengthy romantic novels on an old typewriter...

Philip V

My cat lies down when she eats. LOL.

Teekno

my cat has the ability to be damn annoying. rah.

tee17

My female tuxedo cat, Emily, can jump over 6 feet. She constantly jumps on things like book shelves. She doesn't climb, she jumps.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information