Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

FRUSTRATED: Infiniti G37 pairing, bluetooth and sound

Have a G37 which has in-car bluetooth. My HD2 connects to the system with no problem, I can play pandora via bluetooth or connect phone to the USB dock in the car and play all music.

Android is constantly loosing connection to bluetooth and will not recognize the media on the SD Card to play music. Also, it will not play any sounds when bluetooth connected.

What gives with this device/OS and bluetooth?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have ag37 and have no issues with bluetooth

HD2 doesnt use android OS...what android device are you using?

Sorry did not make that clear.

Have an HD2 Winmo and no issues with bt, usb, playing mp3 as well as some really cool connectivity.

got the Samsung Vibrant cause of the speed, functionality and looks. However, can autobackup to system (XP or Linux), when connected to my vehicle USB and I select storage option, the "connected device unrecognized" message is display.

In addition, the bt really sucks. I have to reconnect manually everytime I enter the vehicle and its not just click bt and connect have to do this many times and yet to have it connect. I usually end up pwr cycle the device and then select via vehicle bt to connect. Does the same with my Plantronics voyager headset.

Really frustating. Talked to Samsung and NADA no help what so ever.

My gurl has the Variant, and she has a BMW with no connection issues...i have a feeling it might be the phone itself. i know when i first got the G1 i had some of the same issues, and then i rooted/flashed CM and then the problems stopped...i have an n1 now and its perfect no issues.

I know there were some problems with bt and the 37 but that was the 08-09 models that didnt stream music. the newer ones have been updated a ton as far as tech goes....if i were u id try to get my hands on another variant or android device and see if the same problem happens and take it form there. If your HD2 works fine then we know its not the G.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Jason. Will call TMo tomorrow.

No worries.

As a test i did a pairing last night with the Variant to my G and it worked fine no issues, so its not all the phones, might just be that devices hardware or something.

Hi, I just picked up my G37 XS and my EVO (Sprint) battles the car for a bluetooth connection. I have to start the car, then turn off the BT and then turn it back on an only sometimes will the connection complete.

I don't know why you are complaining. At least you guys can afford a car that nice...

What year is the G? i cant remember for sure but there was 2 years that BT problems that needs a dealer fix

mine is a 2011 G37xs with Nav. Infinity support will not even offer any help at this point. Do they actually have patches they can update in the car whne they find fixes?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information