I feel like I'm drifting away. But have no want or need to swim back. I'm 17 and after dropping martial arts to play football my freshman year, i was in amazing shape. Fastest at my highschool, but i was a receiver. I stopped due to a chest injury about two games away from the end of my year. Hit a slump and found myself dropping out of school. Which I didnt, graduated last year because I switched schools. Ive been working jobs since, non labor really. Just supermarket cashier and whatnot. Ive been sitting on my ass for the past two months after I lost my job, but Im moving in July to VA beach. I still do (took up again because I had nothing) MMA (ufc rules), but thats on tuesdays for an hour, and I dominate everyone. (doing it since I was 3). I want to get big. Ripped. But. I struggle to get out of bed Im so lazy and its horrible. I sleep on the floor when I have to get up early, so i actually get up. My girlfriend loves my body, and doesnt like big muscles or bulging veins. I have no one to do it for and It costs me money which I barely have. I hate working out in front of people, and the gym is filled with meatheads like my father. Im always just ehh. Eff it. It drives me crazy. But. I still wont do anything about it. Let alone want to pay a fee because I wont come back and one day wont do me any good. >.> any ideas yo break this habit? (no room at home, no running shoes that i can afford.(no cheap ones when your flatfooted.