Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you hate it when you see a painting for sale for 10,000 and you think "I could...

...have painted that!"? Especially when it is something that would have taken 5 minutes, like a white canvas with a black line on it or some such idiocy! I spend several DAYS on a painting and I cannot get 300 for it, how absurd!
    HA ha ha you are a fool.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree with you! I mean understand about what the other guy that answered is saying about originality... I mean everyone has the ability to be portray originality in the work. Just look at a child's artwork, you can't say thats not one of a kind?But just because its unique doesnt mean its worth 10,000 dollars! I just feel like some of these people that considered themselves artists really dont have the talent to take all their creativy and put it on a canvas

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, Like I can copy a Shakespeare play word for word and nobody even cares.
    And I can play a Beatles tune on my guitar, and I am a not a world renowned rock star!
    I can duplicate great thinkers ideas and I don't get any money or prizes or awards for it like they did.
    I just don't understand how just because they have a recognized personal history, have built a reputation, and were the first, that they should get more credit, rewards, awards, and money than me! how absurd!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information