Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Status
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Downloads
    Uploads

ECS-ICE US$200 smartphone-docking tablet set for Q4 release

The ASUS Padfone caused a massive stir yesterday at Computex, and stories about the potentially disruptive form factor of the Android device reverberated around the world. In a fascinating scenario, almost exactly the same form factor surfaced a few hours later when ICE Computer, a partner of Taiwanese manufacturer ECS, showed ITProPortal - a tablet-sized device that can dock an iPhone 4 (or any one of a number of major smartphones) and display its contents on a 9.7-inch screen with an iPad-like 4:3 ratio... Continue Reading ECS-ICE US$200 smartphone-docking tablet set for Q4 release

Tags: Computex 2011, Smartphone, Tablet

Related Articles:

rigginvaviomB

пропуск срока

Когда ваши кредиторы предъявят исполнительные листы к исполнению, сначала приставы вам дадут 5 дней для добровольной уплаты долга. И как мне поступить? После чего посоветовали банку решать вопрос с П в суде общей юрисдикции и уехали восвояси. Прописались все в квартире уже после приватизации. При этом земля под плотиной и под прудом закреплена за сельсоветом, которым до настоящего времени не оформлено право муниципальной собственности. К таким обстоятельствам не относятся, в частности, нарушение обязательств со стороны контрагентов исполнителя или действия бездействие исполнителя, включая отсутствие у исполнителя необходимых денежных средств.

Unregistered

Looking forward to make a contribution

Hey - I am certainly glad to discover this. Good job!

rigginvaviomB

консультации

В ходе банкротства можно провести своего рода реорганизацию. А сегодня в подъезде висит бумага следующего содержания: Из-за дефекта канализационного стояка требуется доступ в кв. Вам необходимо было назначать судебную экспертизу иногда дорого, но если размер страховой выплаты того стоит, то можно и потратится да и вообще попробовать возложить расходы по проведению экспертизы на страховую. Положение о службе практической психологии в системе Министерства образования Российской Федерации. Дай Бог, предъявите Вы его гладко. Дело о признании право собственности за мной в суде еще не рассматривалось.

Unregistered

Looking forward to have my say

Hey - I am definitely glad to find this. cool job!

Unregistered

Admins, hello! here are having problems sites. malware warning

Admins, hello! here are having problems with your site. malware warning Write me. icq 67446567456

Unregistered
    أردت فقط أن أدلي بتعليق سريع لأقول أنا سعيد لاني وجدت بلوق الخاص بك. شكرا

Unregistered

i have a question

Hello people... I'm new to the internet community and i really hope I'm not asking stupid questions ...
    I want to learn how to get freebies... I heard some people enter some surveys and win like a free trip, or one of those ipods... so if you could help me please, I'd appriciate it deerly.
    Thanks a lot.

Unregistered

Hello. I am new and i have a question

Hi everyone... i am new to the internet stuff and i hope I'm not asking lame questions ...
    I would like to learn how to get free stuff... I heard some people submit some details and win like a free trip, or one of those iPhone... so if someone could please help me, I would really appriciate it deerly.
    Thanks a lot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information