Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

*face palm* Got my junk puked on...?

Sooo me and my female were drinking a few weeks ago and she decided to go down upon me. But apparently she had too much to drink and spewed puke like a whale all over my ookie bits. We have been together for over a year but we haven't said a word to eachother since. (no calls,text,email.) Nothing! How do I start talking to her again? Orrr is it all over? Any other advice for a situation like this? I've never been more confused in my life.

Just talk to her and act like nothing happened.
    Please answer mine:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkwnJu9tmUnKAQvle7R9plTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20110610124310AAXPq9N

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Worst experience: “This girl threw up on me. She couldn’t take the dick.” It happened twice. I cleaned up, had her brush her teeth. “Sometimes you hop back in it. Sometimes she’s got to go.”

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well besides the fact that I have never heard of that happening before to anyone I know, I think you should just call her or something, unless you really don't like her anymore, then move on. but if you still like her then sure talk to her, I don't see the problem, if she doesn't think you feel awkward then she will follow.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    whats wrong with you? you're supposed to make her feel like nothing happened! your supposed to tell her it's all okay and that you don't mind that she did it. it was an accident and she didnt mean to do it on purpose. she's so embarrassed and she probly thinks you dont want anything to do with her. just talk to her before she feels like shit

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's probably embarrassed to death and can't bring herself to call you. You have to do it-what are you waiting for?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    whats wrong with you? you're supposed to make her feel like nothing happened! your supposed to tell her it's all okay and that you don't mind that she did it. it was an accident and she didnt mean to do it on purpose. she's so embarrassed and she probly thinks you dont want anything to do with her. just talk to her before she feels like shit

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information