Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

What are your thoughts on Harper's antics?

In my opinion, he needs to knock off the hot-dogging. What if he tried that in the majors against someone like Zambrano? Seriously a lame action. I know he's a big name in the minors, but that's just it - he plays at the single A level.

What do you think? Do you agree or think that he was justified in blowing a kiss considering whatever the pitcher was saying as he rounded the bases?

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Stupid move, but Bryce has a lot of haters.

Here's the deal. Psychologically, I bet he has a superiority complex. He's always been the best at any level and his parents put him in elite baseball leagues. This got him on the cover of SI and a boatload of media attention. Which causes jealousy.

So Bryce is kicking butt in whatever minor league he is in, with a superiority complex, and then the media attention making people jealous. In most controversies Bryce has been a part of, he did not start things.

That's where his 18-year-old brain comes in for the reaction. He reacts this way because of my suspected superiority complex......and it starts over.

Basic psychology goes a long way.

This kid really needs to get put in his place, he has no right to be that cocky. Yea hes a big time prospect, but you haven't done anything yet. He needs to learn to play the game the right way.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our thoughts are just random opinions.What is the pitcher thinking about the next
    time he will face Harper.What is any pitcher thinking when they get to face him.Is
    he a marked man or was this just a one time deal and no one will think twice about it.
    Pitchers don't like to give up dingers and if they do they definitely do not like to be shown
    up over it.

I could care less. I actually think it's hilarious. I would give ANYTHING to have a guy like that on my team. The confidence. It's great.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information