Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

ViperOne: An hyper realistic F-16 combat flight simulator (alpha)

Hello Varjak,

Thanks for the info. I am using the same sound routine that I used on my Lunar Lander Simulator and I do not recall people having problems with that game sounds. You should try that simulator (see link in my signature) and see if you have problem with your LD. If you do not then you should not any sound issue with ViperOne when it comes out.

I hope this help. Take care Varjak.

Mo.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you make sure the sound works for an LD? Some games for some reason that work on the TX have sound problems on (at least my) LD? For example one version of T-crisis. It gives me all static and crackling and little sound. Thanks.

Thanks Holvoetn!! I have been crazy busy in my "real" job. Adding the issue (fixed now) with the scoring system and you get developement delays. Still I am getting better progress now so it should not too long now...

Take care.

Mo.

Don't sweat over it, Mo !

I forgot to take my T3 with me when I went on holidays so I could not test the latest version

Hello guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that the game is still progressing. I had some hard time with the scoring system but I am getting there. It is taking much more time than I thought given my schedule but I should be able to send my current version very soon to the alpha testers. Once that done, I will open the beta test phase. I hope some of you would be willing to help during that phase. I was hoping to finish the game completely before going for beta testing but i think I can add the features that I hope to add like jet sub-systems random failures while doing beta testing.

In any event, I am very sorry for such long delay. I should have given you an update much earlier.

Talk to you soon.

Mo

Hello z22.

Thanks for the interest. Not yet. I am working on the stuff above for now (almost done). I will pass it on by my alpha testers for review. I am expecting one/two more alpha versions before I can release beta 0.1 I have been working on this game for over a year now so I can promise you that I am very eager to release!

Stay tune.

Mo.

Hello guys,

A quick note for people who already have the game (alpha or beta testers) and who may find landing really hard (it is hard to land an F-16 or any plane for that matter!) Please find above a screen shot of what you should see on final when you almost ready to land. I know the user guide describe the landing but sometimes a good picture is much better than a 1000 words (or in my case 10000000 words the way I tend to describes things )

I should be able to send out version 1.2b very soon.

Hang in there!

Mo.

ps: The above image assumes you are landing with very few amount of fuel (as when returning from a bombing strike) AND no bombs. If you returning from a strike mission and still have some bombs left (maybe you run out of fuel or had a sub-system failures that forces you to go back to base) then the speed here shown (about 160 Knots) will need to be higher to reach the same settings.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information