Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Want Palm OS screen capture (again)

Actually, I wound up doing what I hoped I could do originally: re-loaded Tapsmart Keylink from Palmgear and snipped the images from the desktop display of the Palm screen. Thanks for your help anyway, Hook (I couldn't figger out how to make Snap capture anything, anyhow)!

Sure. However, I would import it into an art program, even Paint will do, and save it as a jpeg first-- much smaller file size.

Hey there, Hook. Can bitmaps be displayed as regular images in the computer desktop screen? Doesn't matter what other miscellaneous stuff is included - if any is (this is on a T3, if that makes any difference). The Windows 7 Snipping Tool can shave off unwanted stuff.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Never used DAs much, but Snap is very easy to use. It's only limitation was that it would capture the VG area because it doesn't see it (It will do the full size screen I believe, just not the DIA skin). It's free.

Freeware Palm: Snap v0.2.5

It saves shots to SD card as bitmaps.

Hope this helps.

Well, here I am, back once more - didn't think I'd be - but here's what I want.

I once had a Desktop Accessory called Screencapture DA (I think); cleaned it out with a bunch of other stuff at the beginning of the end of my use for Palm. Now, I'd like to get a copy of it again (the archive copy went away with my former computer I got rid of last year). You see, my little girl drew a bunch of pictures with BugMe+, and I still have them; but very soon My workhorse T3 will go into permanent retirement (& the trash), but I'd like to save my daughter's art work. The Screencapture DA was good because the saved image could be moved to the SD card. (& it was free, too).

Now, if I remember correctly, I'll need what I think is called a DA launcher to use it.

Hope this isn't too big of a bill to fill.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information