Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Pocket Dvd Studio

HI!

What about this new Pocket DVD Studio thingy? I heard that you need to purchase a third party viewer, huh??? Can i not just use my MMPlayer? How much is that third party viewer? Is this really worth my while, hmmm?

Cheers

Pocket Dvd Studio

I thought the idea was that you could use it to easily encode divX movies for viewing with MMplayer (which is, after all, a 3rd party viewer!!).

Pocket Dvd Studio

I've purchased Pocket DVD and knew that I needed MMPlayer as well as a viewer for the product. So, if you have MMPlayer, all you need is Pocket DVD.

As for MMPlayer, I think it needs a little more work for the T3. I've converted a few DVD's I have at home, and the player works well, but it lacks some of the controls (or else I don't understand its use). I can't stop a movie and then return to the same location, I can't use the slider to move to another location or skip a scene, and I have the occasional "crash / Fatal Exception" when changing screen size and rotation.

But, for trips, I look forward to taking a couple of my DVD's on the plane and watching them while traveling.

fnagle

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pocket Dvd Studio

HI!

Thanks for the replies! Yep, sounds good. I think I will go and order one of these Pocket DVD thingies. I was worried that I would need to buy another thingy to get it all working but if all I need is the MMPlayer, now worries.

Cheers

Pocket Dvd Studio

I have used an earlier version of PocketDVD and it worked beautifully [except that the slider on MMPlayer wouldn't work...that is fixed in the new version]. However, when I split the output file, only the first one has audio, the rest have only video. Does anyone else have this problem?

Pocket Dvd Studio

Support gave me a new link for downloading and reinstalling...the new one seems to work!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information