Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Graffiti 2 "Cheat Sheet"?

I just thought I'd ask y'all something that's been bugging me for a while. I bought a used T|3 from a fellow board member (great PDA, terrible transaction) and it didn't come with the little sticker that I know and love, the "cheat sheet" with all the little squiggles and their proper meanings and such.

The little stickers made G.1 that much more easier to learn, and although I know I can switch G.1 onto my T|3, I prefer to make the change to G.2 once and for all. "Quick Tour" has all these instructions, but it's a pain going back and forth between the app's trying to remember how to draw a ampersand.

For some silly reason, I thought PalmOne would have something printable on their website to make this learning less painful, but I was wrong.

So,...did the T|3 come with a little sticker out of the box (being used, mine didn't even come in a box) or does anyone know of a way to get a cop of the G.2 "cheat sheet" for study?

I thought those studying days were behind me. Remember kids, stay in school.
    POL9A

Do you mean this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

...and this? (Only one file may be attached to any one message it seems)

Ryetee

__________________________________________________ _________
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I was talking about. So, did it come with the T|3? I was wondering if cutbacks forced them to do away with the little stickers because I didn't see them in either of the Zire 71's I bought for my GF and Mom. Maybe they cheaped out on those models?

Thanks again, Ryetee. I'm off to printing those from my AiBook to my new Bluetooth Canon i80 and shoving them somewhere safe for good use.

Ahhh...there's nothing like an unspammed community.
    POL9A

You may allready know, but if you draw a line from the bottom of your screen to the top you get the Graffiti help pop up.

Maybe this is what you meant by "Quick Tour"?

Anyway it may help.

Tiz

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

PoL - yes, they came in the box: pull 'em off the sheet and stick them where you will.....

Ryetee

A third way is to buy Teal Script and make your own graffiti that suits you the best. It even learns as it goes, but if memory serves me it is $19.95. I wouldn?t do without it.
    Richard

Yes, the T3 came with that sticker out of the box.

And don't bother with quick tour. Make a mark up the middle of the screen from bottom all the way to the top.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information