Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

manila palm users....

manila palm users i have a question....

ive read an article on palm that to be able to use bluetooth your fone and carrier must be listed on the unit...

may i know if globe is listed as a carrier?
    if ur using globe telecomm, does the gprs work?
    can u view htlm sites without having a problem???

please reply i need to know coz im buying a t|t tomorrow please..... thanks...

ooopppsss.... and another thing.. when u bought ur t|t do u have to return it coz it has dead pixels, dust or/and the top hand of the screen is not sensitive???

lemme know where do u bought it please... thanks again...

manila palm users....

tsup dude? manila talking here....
    just bought my 515 kast week, when i turned it on, ther was a dead pixel on the upper left portion of the scree. had it replaced the very next day at microwarehouse. i dont kno y the sudden 6000 drop on the price but i think they are up to something. anywyas, im buying TT next week... just in time for the mp3 promo. just a suggestion.... buy your TT from mobile1....

manila palm users....

am planning to buy at mobile1 but.. when i came to silicon valley ive changed my mind... why???

because they're offering a free 16mb card if u purchase a t|t from them... mobile1 doesnt offer such thing...

plan of buying it tomorrow or maybe on saturday...

cant wait to take a hand of it... lolz...

just hoped when i buy one there would be no dust or dead pixels or whatever that will cause me disappointments for a t|t...

wish me luck....

manila palm users....

Ok fine, even if you are buying one for 6k less than I did, I will still try to help haha.

Globe is not one of the carriers listed in the preference section of the Tungsten. However, you can create your own connection and label it GLobe GPRS as I did. Go to www.mapalad.org and they will have accurate instructions on how to go about the settings! I have been using my globe t39m to send messages, email, surf etc on my palm! Works great!

FunSMS however has GLobe and SMart in its selections.

manila palm users....

thanks for ur help and for putting up the link....

but.... its only for infrared connectivity.. what if i wanna connect via blue tooth???

manila palm users....

has globe come up with rates for using gprs??? is it still free??
    if they have rates.. how much? if u know..

and will 6310i and t|t work when i used them to access the web or do emails???

please let me know... any insights would be highly appreciated...

manila palm users....

hmmm there is supposed to be a link there for bluetooth bec. that is what I followed.

In any case, I think the settings are the same but instead of infrared, you select bluetooth.

manila palm users....

may i ask what brand of celfone are u using? are u a subscriber of globe or smart? how much are the rates for gprs? and when u access the web using ur celfone and t|t have u encountered problems? if so what are they? can u view the websites flawlessly or not?

im looking forward to ur reply... thanks....

manila palm users....

I use Ericsson t39m and use my TT for bluetooth connectivity.

I surf the web using WAP and ordinary internet via GPRS and it works great.

Mostly I use bluetooth to text via my TT, so I just leave my ugly monochrome phone sa bag ko hehe.

Havent encountered that many problems, sometimes i just have to have it rediscovered, but not that often. The TT comes with drivers for different phones. I think meron 6310i.

manila palm users....

ei thanks.. ur an angel..

may i ask are u a subscriber of globe or smart? how much are the rates for gprs???

and may i know, if u dont mind, what softwares / applications ur using with the t|t coz am all new to this stuffs.. its my first time to handle a pda honestly... thanks... oooppsss and one thing when u purschase ur t|t do u encounter any problems with it? have u got any dust on it or any dead pixels maybe?

looking forward for ur reply.. thanks again....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information