Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

T5 Ordered and T3 for sale?

I've taken the plunge and ordered the T5. It will solve some issues that I have with regards to the slider and transportation of stuff to customers. The flash memory is also a real plus although the operating system takes up 55MB.

I can remember as an early beta tester the first series of Palm Pilot's and Pilot 1,000's having a huge 128 or 256K of memory in late 95......plus they were poor gray scale devices and were about three times heavier.

Ok, if anyone is interested in the T3....pm me and I'll offer it up to anyone of consistent postings before I take it to ebay.

BTW - since I'm in Hawaii at the moment hopefully the T5 will arrive before I get home on Thursday.

good on yer MM. Let us know how it goes. I think it may be better than it looks at the moment, particularly from the point of view of battery life...

However, I saw somewhere that it wont ship before Nov 3rd although that may just be in Europe (dont think so tho').

must be beer o'clock there...have one for me old bean!!

Several people are asking me about the T3 for sale.

It will come with all of the original stuff in the box - minus the box. It will come with a Palm Power Pack to Go, a PDAir book style case and a Palm One travel charger.

I will be travelling the rest of today, if my plane ever gets here to leave Hawaii, so I won't be able to respond until Friday, at the earliest.

The T3 was a year old on October 3rd. It was basically moth ball'd for 6 months while I was using the Treo exclusively. It was brought out of retirement just last week in anticipation of the T5.

It has had a Brando (hard style) screen protector on it since day one.

I can send along HiRes pictures to anyone interested via email.

My pay pal account has lapsed so anyone truly interested and not known to me would have to send along a check before I'd release the device. I'll pay shipping to anywhere in the US.

Make an offer in a PM to me based upon the known equipment. I'm not looking to get into an auction with it....nor make a killing ala ebay. Call it a blind bid.

Also, until the T5 is in my hands, I will hold onto the T3 so you may want to wait until tomorrow when I post back about the T5's status.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I posted this in the sticky thread but I've cancelled my T5 order and decided to wait and see if P1 will release a large format Treo that is somewhat rumored? Also, Customer Service was unable to tell me when my order would be shipped and since their has been a glitch reported the prudent thing to do is wait.

Also, the Customer Service rep I spoke with wasn't alarmed by my cancellation. Apparently there have been several people cancel their order based upon that conversation.

MM:
    What was the glitch reported on the T5?

mas

There was a report of the default calendar view not being able to be remapped on the button and causing crashes. PDABuzz at the moment still has a link to the report at here but a couple of other sites have pulled the story that was originally posted on Friday.

Seems that P1 might be asking for a retraction of the story because it had been reported at PalmInfoCenter and 1SRC and now the links appear to have been removed.

Thank you,
    Keeping my T3 at least for another year. I have too many peripherals for the T3 to change now anyway, but wanted to know since you were so happy to get it it and kind of shocked when you pulled out.
    And anyway you are probably right to wait for the treo 650. The resolution with the faster processor will be a great upgrade for that line... add a 1 gb card and you got everything you need.

mas

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information