Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T5 Fo Fum

T5 Fo Fum

I Currently own a T2 which, despite it's age, is a fab bit of kit and still does pretty much everything I want. However, not having had a new toy to play with for a couple of years now, I'm wondering about upgrading to a T5.

Two questions. One, does the T5 have a vibrate alarm? Two, will the T5 run most Palm applications or are there known issues (given it's use of flash memory)?

I'd appreciate any information I can get before I reach deep into my wallet.

NickGB

T5 Fo Fum

No vibrating alarm - nor does the lifedrive.

Most programs run on the T5 since it's been out for more than 6 months. Those programs that don't run on it are few and far between and the developer probably has no desire to update his software which means he/she shouldn't be in the business of Palm OS software.

I also preferred the T5's full foot print over the T3 and T's slider. Digitizer issues don't seem to be a problem that were common on the "sliders" and one reason why Palm has dropped that format.

T5 Fo Fum

There are different types of additional alarm sounds that are available for download....I can't remember where, whether it was freewarepalm.com or palmgear.com....I thnk there is an add on that has option for vibrate.
    Carol

T5 Fo Fum

geeksounds

Update: I think the update date hasnt been updated to reflect the date of the last update.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T5 Fo Fum

bugger, knew it had been updated. The nasty little tykes changed the name...
    try this

aaahhh with great age comes great confusion...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information