press the clutch peddle? i have a 02 premacy when idling sitting still i hear a slight scraping sound when i press the clutch it goes away completely it goes into gear normaly no different and the clutch feels normal also i beleive it is the clutch release bearing but i am looking for more oppinions
when i change gear it sounds slightly clunky not loud but you shouldnt be able to hear it in my opinion

but definately no difference in gear change or the clutch peddle and it dosent ride on the clutch either
i am just worried and cant get a bearing singally it must be the whole clutch but i am scared to change it at 400 quid to find the noise is still there!

but i beleive it to be the release bearing but i am unsure it could be something else

please email me on [email protected] and i will reply with a video or sound clip of the noise

thanks alot

also does anyone know how to program the remote locking key on these as mine the battery on the key was out for a while i have changed it but the fob dosent open the doors