Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, I wouldn't let someone touch my dignity for less than $500

:-)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have respect for girls who sleep around with any guy just because he is hot and they dont even know him?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when you act like animal it touch your dignity, doesn't it?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an older person and non religious but have my morals.Having sex is not like drinking water, eating, breathing. I realize many TV programmes from a certain, supposedly "Christian" country have cheapened values of the younger generation in many other countries apart their own.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sister, daughters ,repent to Allah what you doing is big sin he is not your husband ,woman only make relation with husband and man only make relation with his wife this was the prophets teaching otherwise propinquity will be lost and indecency will scattered so what is the marriage for if you sleep with him eat with him may be kids from him what else left dignity and modesty is the women buty not how she look , Allah is forgiver for who ask the forgiveness and may Allah give you a good husband beautiful kids
    Read this wisdom
    (31) And go not nigh to fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way. (32) And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided. (33) And draw not near to the property of the orphan except in a goodly way till he attains his maturity and fulfill the promise; surely (every) promise shall be questioned about. (34) And give full measure when you measure out, and weigh with a true balance; this is fair and better in the end. (35) And follow not that of which you have not the knowledge; surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, all of these, shall be questioned about that. (36) And do not go about in the land exultingly, for you cannot cut through the earth nor reach the mountains in height. (37) All this-- the evil of it-- is hateful in the sight of your Lord. (38)
    ??? ???? ?????? ??????
    Successful indeed are the believers, (1) Who are humble in their prayers, (2) And who keep aloof from what is vain, (3) And who are givers of poor-rate, (4) And who guard their private parts, (5) Except before their mates or those whom their right hands possess, for they surely are not blameable, (6) But whoever seeks to go beyond that, these are they that exceed the limits; (7) And those who are keepers of their trusts and their covenant, (8) And those who keep a guard on their prayers; (9) These are they who are the heirs, (10) Who shall inherit the Paradise; they shall abide therein.
    quran.com

I sometimes lose face over sexual issues.

I go through times of not feeling adequate and lacking self esteem, other times the feeling of cheapness envelops me after spending a night with a stranger who I feel no respect for and had expectations of as being a decent human being.

I see sexual dignity as a purely personal thing.

We all have different limits and willingness to express ourselves and the acts we are open to performing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information