Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In addition to R.I.P's answer look for your AV channel usually located below channel 0 but above 99

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i get my ps3 to work on an older Sanyo TV?

Ok so I have the yellow, white, and red colored plugs for the ps3 and I'm trying to get it to work on an older Sanyo TV I bought. But it doesn't show up on the TV and I'm not really sure what settings I should have the tv set to. It has <cable><vhf/uhf> settings in the tv's menu and it has <auto><manual><game>.

Anyway I plugged the ps3 in and I can't get the picture to show up. How do I get the ps3 to work on the tv. I hear it has something to do with HDMI whatever that is. Anyway how do I get it to work? I pushed the ps3 on/off button once for standby and I held it till it beeped, the light turned green and then held it till it beeped again but the tv still won't show anything. So how do I get it to show on this old Sanyo TV.

HDMI doesn't have anything to do with your problem. HDMI is the cable that people use for Higher Defenition TVs. Make sure that after you have correctly connected the PS3 to the TV, to change the input, some TV you will have to put them into an specific channel, if it doesn't have an imput selection. In some TV is channel 3, 8, 1 just go trough all of the channels until' you see the PS3 Screen

HDMI doesn't have anything to do with your problem. HDMI is the cable that people use for Higher Defenition TVs. Make sure that after you have correctly connected the PS3 to the TV, to change the input, some TV you will have to put them into an specific channel, if it doesn't have an imput selection. In some TV is channel 3, 8, 1 just go trough all of the channels until' you see the PS3 Screen

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In addition to R.I.P's answer look for your AV channel usually located below channel 0 but above 99

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information