I live in Jordan and the laws here are really retarded when it come to motorcycles, im a beginner rider and im still just taking the courses and getting my license so i wanted a kawasaki ninja 250r cause i heard its a great bike for beginners. only problem is i cant get one here cause i have to register it to a company and cant put it in my name. if i want one in my name i have to become a member of the royal motorcycle club and get something over 250cc.... so the only other thing i can get my hands on right now is a 2009 kawasaki ninja zx-6r. ive gone ahead and ordered it but it wont be here for another week or so. i know this bike is probably not suitable for a beginner and a little too powerful and to honest im a little scared... i don't really want to die young! but its my only choice, well, either that or a honda cbr600 but that's the same problem really. so can anyone give me some advice about what to expect, what to be careful of, how to deal with a bike that powerful when i have no experience... any input is appreciated. cheers.