Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i'm a boy and i want to seduce my guy friend so we can have sex just for sexual...

...desires i don't love him? as it says above i just want to have sex with him cuz his so hot but i don't want him to love me or anything the thing is i'm afraid he wouldn't accept and then i'll get completly humilated and he doesn't know i'm gay . the thing that encourages me to do this is that his always touching me in my butt and sometimes tries to get a hold of my cock and so one day i came over at hiss house we were all alone i'm waiting for him to do something and then i'll act as well and then i'll figure out a way to get to bed but the problem is he was all concentrating on the computer and he didn't do nothing so please i really want to have sex with him can you suggest a way so i can get him to have sex with me

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You then need to take action and start the ball rolling... Take off his clothes and start kissing his whole body from head to toe not leaving anything untouched...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Followthrough again what you did last time at his house. This time, make sure he knows you're there. Touch him where he's touched you; strip if needed. Kiss him to let him know you're interested in him. It won't happen unless YOU act first. Initiate the action. You know what to do.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    even white men want black cock

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, since Yahoo Answers does not condone any sexual content on its website due to underage kids, I shall have to direct you somewhere else.

There is a link in the source section to a message board, click it and sign up. They have a “Relationships and Sex” section there, where its perfectly fine to ask questions like that; providing you are mature about it. You can't however post anything sexual whatsoever on Yahoo Answers though.

-

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately, since Yahoo Answers does not condone any sexual content on its website due to underage kids, I shall have to direct you somewhere else.

There is a link in the source section to a message board, click it and sign up. They have a “Relationships and Sex” section there, where its perfectly fine to ask questions like that; providing you are mature about it. You can't however post anything sexual whatsoever on Yahoo Answers though.

-

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sex is not the best thing in the world like the media glamorizes it to be... Being truly in love with someone in a relationship is. I honestly cant stand when people are searching for nothing but sex.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information