Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are Aquarius' generally successful in what they do? do they have eerie luck?

The reason I ask this is because I'm an Aquarius and I find that once I'm interested in somethin and my mind is completely fixed, I tend to obsess on it so much until I eventually get it. Its weird, but i think most things in life I've wanted, I've gotten and im not particularly rich or popular either. I excel at a lot of things i do if i focus, and i think its strange. is this usual for an aquarius? i read somewhere that once an aquarius wants something, it eerily happens or whatever. currently, im fixed on starting a band and my guitar skills and vocal skills have improved dramatically. i really want to be in a famous band and im getting the feeling the old aquarius eerie luck will set in haha.

so what do you guys think? are aquarius' typically successful or am I just thinking way too much into this?
    thanks Bliss its nice to know it happens to others. xD and idk i ask my aquarius friends and they say it happens to them too. and my other friends are just so pessimistic about the whole thing they yell at me. :/

and to others, if your just gonna hate on asking about horoscope related topics, just dont answer cuz I dont wanna hear about how you think its nonsense, cuz i believe it and thats all that matters.

thanks.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No Aquarius should be unlucky since they are co-ruled by Saturn. Sagittarius are the lucky ones being ruled by Jupiter. Look it up.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope . . astrological signs carry no powers or determine a person's life or luck . . might as well get an ouija board, learn to read tea leaves, and wear a monkey's paw amulet around your neck . .

of course IMO

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information