Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Blog Talkback: Toonzone Transformers Week - BEST. EPISODE. EVER! - Beast Wars Transformers

BEST. EPISODE. EVER! - Beast Wars Transformers
    Released on syndication in 1996 with a 52 episode run and a 26 episode sequel seriesBeast Machines on Fox Kids, Beast Wars introduced Transformers to a new generation. Switching from vehicles to Earth fauna past and present, it brought out it's own unique spin on the franchise. The roster of both sides are much smaller which allowed the series to focus more on character development, the plot became a bit more continuous, and moreover it expanded the Transformers mythos both generations into the timeline's future AND past. It is a series which a lot of Transformers fans hold dear, and its impact on them and the franchise could easily be seen with the past two Fan-voted inductees to the Transformers Hall of Fame.

But alas, it is not about the series we are talking about here; it is the episodes. Beast Warshas its share of memorable episodes throughout its run, and we here at rabroad are going to celebrate its shining moments of awesome, with Neo Yi and Juu-kuchi's choices for the Best Episode Ever!

And now without further ado...

http://www.rabroad.net/blog/blogs/36...-transformers/

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blog Talkback: Toonzone Transformers Week - BEST. EPISODE. EVER! - Beast Wars Transformers

"Code Of Hero" is considered by the majority of people to be the best individual episode of Beast Wars. And it's very understandable that so many people feel this way. It was such an emotional episode, Dinobot taking on all of the Predacons by himself with such tragic consequences. It's probably my favorite individual episode as well.

But then there's "The Agenda." Three episodes that when combined are probably my favorite story ever featured in an animated series. With appearances by some of my favorite characters from my childhood and an end of the world as we know it scenerio, what's not to love???

I was actually close to writing about "The Agenda", but that required me to watch all three episodes again and I just didn't have the time. So we got the one with Starscream. Ha!

Possession was certainly one of the highlight of the first season.

Code of Hero is probably my favorite Transformers episode EVER and it is in my top ten best animated serie episode of all time. It is just that amazing.

Another early episode I like is the one where the Predacons turn Rhinox into one of them and it ROYALLY blows up in Megatron's face as Rhinox is too much for him to handle.

The Agenda is also amazing. Especially that last line by Megatron, the part where he goes "Say goodbye to the Universe, Maximals. The future has change, YESS! The Autobot lose! Evil triumphs! And YOU! YOU NO LONGER EXIST!" it just sends shiver down my spine just THINKING about it! Then it got followed up by 'Optimal Situation' which was also pretty fantastic.I really need to get my hands on season 2 and 3 >

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information