Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

4Kids Talkback: The Crossroads of Destiny - The 4Kids Discussion V10

4Kids has created an “official Yu-Gi-Oh! fan page” on Facebook, with the current intent of promoting the 3D movie: http://www.facebook.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-Fan-Page

And looks like they also created an account for Yami Yugi to promote the page: http://www.facebook.com/yamiyugi3d

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also, they're reporting Q4 results which is October through December. Toonzai really didn't see an increase in ratings until November sweeps, and then they went down again during December due to Christmas and the holiday season. It's not like you can immediately start charging advertisers more for ad space because you have a couple weeks of good ratings; you have to show that you're consistently improving.

So that said, yeah, I really don't expect much of a change for the Q4 results...if there is one, it's more likely to be in Q1 of this year.

On a side note, I'm also interested in seeing how well Toonzaki is doing.

Despite what online listings are saying, Magi-Nation will NOT start from the beginning this coming Saturday. Episodes 14 (The Precious Haz-Mai) and 15 (The Forum of Elders) are airing instead. Episodes 1 and 2 will then air the following week on February 26th, where the series will continue to air in production order in the coming weeks.

You still don't get it do you? Money, money they're gaining it back slowly, but complaining about it isn't going to help.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

They're not required to air Cubix until March 26. KASW just lists Cubix as airing from 01/01/11 to 03/26/11 because those are Saturday dates for the First Quarter of 2011 (when KASW airs E/I programming). Stations have to report E/I programming that they aired on a quarterly basis, as well as any programming that they intend to air during the next quarter. Planned programming can change...the FCC just wants to make sure that stations intend to continue airing E/I compliant programming.

I hope someone captured that 5D's promo for Crashtown today. It was rather well done. I also like the "Catch Up With Dragon Ball Z Kai" promo...pretty hardcore.

Toonzai on The CW4Kids: December 4th, 2010:
    07:00 AM Cubix - Kulminator (#13)
    07:30 AM Cubix - Roller Koaster (#14)
    08:00 AM Sonic X - Missle Wrist Rampage (#3)
    08:30 AM Sonic X - Chaos Emerald Chaos (#4)
    09:00 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! - Playing with a Parasite, Part 1 (#63) The CW Network Premiere
    09:30 AM Sonic X - Cracking Knuckles (#5)
    10:00 AM Dragon Ball Z Kai - Vegeta’s Covert Maneuvers! A Tragic Assault on the Namekians! (#23) The CW Network Premiere
    10:30 AM Dragon Ball Z Kai - Friends Reborn! Zarbon’s Hideous Transformation! (#24) The CW Network Premiere
    11:00 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Showdown at Sundown, Part 1 (#87) English Dub World Premiere
    11:30 AM Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Showdown at Sundown, Part 2 (#88) English Dub World Premiere

Notes:

• English dub premieres of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (x2) continue
    • Network premieres of DBZ Kai (x2) and Yu-Gi-Oh! continue
    • The first season of Cubix ends and the second season begins

So any ratings news from last week??
    I'm excited to see if Toonzai hit past 1.2 this time!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

why are some episodes of Dinosaur King on 4kids youtube page in widescreen? are they being stretched or actually using the widescreen version for those episodes/

When are they going to change the schedule? It hasn't changed since October 16th, 2010.

So, if 4Kids does fold I have to wonder when their final broadcast will take place? Remember though, filing for Chapter 11 does not automatically mean that you're going out of business, so there is a slight chance that Toonzai will remain on the air if they can weather this storm, but if not then I guess it's only a matter of time until 4Kids is off the air.

Hopefully Toonzai sticks around, I am a big fan of the block and I'd hate to bid real Saturday morning cartoons on free TV a farewell, especially when there is a lot of good programming to keep up on.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information