Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could a new Sonic the Hedgehog Series work based on the Genesis gameplay ?

Why? I'm not promoting conflict but most of the time it's justified with this situation. Here especially, I've lost count of how many times some furry with an overactive sex drive will say a new game/animation MUST have a "more sexy Princess Sally". There are about 4 main Sonic continuities

Japanese games/Games SA-onwards
    Western games
    UK comics
    US comics

All very different and unique takes, each with their pros and cons. It's because of this that arguments happen. Personally, I don't care for the US continuity because it panders to furries. I like Sonic as a wandering hero, not in a relationship with cheap furry pin ups.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

But American Sonic furries are adults, HellCat, and most importantly Sega. The latter is what it should be, we can handle some adult themes.

Something Awful's Ultimate Sonic Fan-Fic flash cartoon is a consummate look into this world, which I accept as absolute truth.

I'm being random!

Even after so many years, and glad that the DVD is finally here, i too, would like to see SatAM revived, heck ReBoot is getting revived once again and is as strong as it was back durning ABC's showing. To be honest, instead of killing the series with more episodes,i much rather that we see a animated movie to what was suppose to be Season 3. Heck, the DVD sales were more then what the producer could expect so the fandom is not gone, and with the crapfest we call Sonic X here, it could gain them as well, if the DVD has not done that already.

Please stop the insanity. Please stop.

Just make a season 3 of SatAm which has a final episode in which everybody dies in a freak explosion that destroys the entire universe so that way nobody will ever talk about this series ever again and threads like this cease to exist.

I, uh er, second the honourable gentleman's notion.

BTW There was a game that was on You Tube that look to be the beta of Sonic SatAM, that wasn't Sonic Spinball. It was unknown why they didn't release it.

But as far as Season 3, this is a good time to pick up those STH Archives since they are dirt cheap and for people like me who never read the comics, be a good time to read them to see what did happen. It just would be nice to see a conclusion, although there are still allot of fans hoping for a ending to the cliffhanger....and obviously there are a few who just want to be annoying.

But hopefully sales do well on the dvd sets, i like to finish all the Adventures of Sonic and Sonic Underground to catch up what i missed.

I think a CGI TV series looks more probable in the future.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information