Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Transformers' voice-over talent

To be honest, Transformers is a prime example of fans who can't let go. Cullen being in the movie was mostly done to get the fanboys off Bay's back. I personally think that as long as they've got what it takes new voice talent is fine. You have to accept change. Likewise, actors shouldn't be chained to a role due to obsessive fans.

In an ideal world, it would always be Pete and Frank as the voices of the opposing leaders. Oh well, maybe if Megatron becomes Galvatron in one of the moive sequels, they could have Frank voice him.

Anyways, after reading thru the Wikipedia article, this new series looks promising. Not sure about the stylized look, though... I'll have to reserve judgement until I see it in action. But hey! Blitzwing and Blackarachnia are back!

*Fifi Fanatic: Decepticon sympathizer since 1984* :anime:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, I like Chalk and Kaye better, they are awesome, nothing against the OG's they were great, but the former have done more Transformers series and really do a great job at their roles.

Could Welker still pull off doing Megatron? When he played Dr. Claw on Robot Chicken he sounded like he was struggling to pull off the voice (though he might be able to still do soundwave since that character uses a voice-alteration device).

I've noticed when the 90's came around, Peter didn't do much voice work these days. But he does voice Eeyore occasionally.

Ewww Cree Summer is bloody in it. Is she that desperate she has to do characters with "Black" as their name now. Like every black female character in US animated show she always voices them.I only like her as Foxy on Drawn Together.Come on Ive seen messages here that say that others are sick her too before anyone starts.

David Kaye as Prime is something new. Im sure he will do great. Awesome to see Blu, Moshitta and Burton back. A big G1 homage if there was one. As much I would like to see Cullen and Welker respise those famous roles, I reckon it would be cool to see them as characters like Alpha Trion, Primus stuff like that.

Im still waiting for the Eeyore movie damnit! Big fan of the donkey and the truck.Got a collection of stuff of both characters. Never would have guessed that they were voiced by the same guy still I read about it. On my list of people I'd like to meet.

Yeah it's look is weak but the information about it sounds very good. At least to me.

Anyway I'm interested in seeing Kaye voice Optimus. He probably went in trying to get the role of Megatron for the new show. Who knows Maybe Burton was already casted as Megatron. Still I'm interested in seeing how he pulls off Optimus.

Really outside the character designs everything about Transformers Animated interests me. The cast of Transformers, the setting the proposed story line the voices. Everything. What I have read about it is positive enough for me to look past the character designs.

The new toon did seem to try to get the original voices. No the anime went for the Beast Wars Voices instead of the original. Not that the beast wars voices are bad. No they are great.

I want to try to give the new show a chacne but the info I read up on it don`t give me much hope. Who is bulkhead?

I also heard Weird Al yankovic will be playing a junkion in this new show. I wonder if they'll keep the junkion's habits of dialogue taken entirely from movies, tv, and music, or if copyrights will prevent them from doing that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information