Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Best Videogame Villain

Out of all videogames & videogame shows, who do you think is the coolest videogame villain in game history.

Here's my favorites, videogame show based:

The Ghosts(Pac-Man) - They were my first favorite game villains ever which they were hilarious especially when they turn blue when they're scared when they be chomped before getting new sheets.

King Koopa/Bowser(SuperMario Bros.) - I love both his different designs from the series & the game which he was the first cool dragon villain I've ever seen way back when I was young.

Morrigan(Darkstalkers) - She's my favorite sexy villainess in both the series & anime movie which I love her interesting sexy style design.

Dr.Robotnik/Eggman(all Sonic series) - My first favorite evil game scientist villain who wants to rule Mobius & turn people into robots which I love his designs for the game,SATAM Sonic, & Sonic X.

King K.Rool(DK Country) - King of the Kremlings who's pretty goofy & funny by wanting the Crystal Coconut for world domination.

King Dedede(Kirby:Right Back At Ya!) - Kirby's goofy arch nemesis which him & Escargoon are the best in comedy while sending monsters on Kirby.

Fire Leo(Viewtiful Joe) - When I first saw him, he's the most awesome which I love his fiery design which he kind of represents a massive fire god and he was the most toughest and[spoiler]in season 2, he showed a soft side before the big battle which blew me away since that ice chick liked him.[/spoiler]

Videogame villains(nonTV based):

Five Bad Bombers(SuperBomberman 2) - They were the first awesome evil bombers I've seen in the Bomberman game which Pretty Bomber,Magnet Bomber,Fire Bomber & Plasma Bomber were my most favorites especially in that Bomberman racing game,Pretty Bomber was a good guy that had me shocked.

Smithy
    (SuperMarioRPG) - King of the weapon monsters who lives in a giant sword that took over Bowser's castle who was pretty strong, but the best new Mario villain I've seen.

Skullmonkeys
    (Skullmonkeys) - They cool, yet the weirdest monkey creatures I've ever seen which they were interesting and come in all shapes & sizes with weapons & love their claymation designs.

Dr. Neo Cortex
    (Crash Bandicoot) - My next favorite game evil scientist villain which I like his big N head design and all of his cool mutant animal creations were the best and his teamup with Crash in Twinsanity was hilarious.

Gnasty Gnorc,Red The Dragon(Spyro the Dragon) - They were my most favorite villains which they had many cool minions & Red is the coolest of all evil dragons everywhere.

Chairman Drek/Thugs-4-Less Leader(Ratchet & Clank) - They were interesting villains who's an evil alien CEO who wants to take over Ratchet's home & a big blue lizard leader who's got a bunch of cool lizard goons.

Best Videogame Villain

My favorite video game villains all come from the Ratchet and Clank saga:

Captain Quark: Oh man, Captain Quark is just a nutcase who's constantly floating between good guy and bad guy, and he's always a pleasure to watch.

The Thief/Angela Cross: The mysterious masked villain from Going Commando, the Thief is eventually revealed to be a fellow Lombax (Ratchet is the other one), and a female one at that. Sadly, she made no farther appearances in the Ratchet and Clank saga. A little romance would've been nice.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information