Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Favortie Non-Disney Princess

Princess Lana from Captain N should get a mention in this. Though at the start of the series she was sort of a "Damsel-In-Distress" cliche. But atleast that stopped that after the first season, even saving the day in some episodes.

It was a purple bear with a white rose on it. It would be worth lots of money if I hadn't played with mine
    Anyways back on topic I think Fiona from Shrek is my favorite.

I'm shocked nobody has mentioned Nausicaa. Seriously, there is no other answer for this question.

I'd say Princess Ariel from Thundarr the Barbarian. The magic/brains to Thundarr and Ookla's brawn, and as far as I remember she was never the usual hostage fodder token female character. According to her Wikipedia entry, one episode referred to her Chinese ancestry from centuries ago, which means I'd like her for being a non-stereotypical Asian character in a cartoon, too.

I'll double the Princess Azula vote, and add in Princess Yue from the Northern Water Tribe as well. Yue was a bit of a cipher, but she was a real sweetie and made a real impression on Sokka beyond the physical infatuation. Also doubling the vote for Wonder Woman.

Does Princess (a.k.a. Jun) from Battle of the Planets count? Not an actual princess, of course, and that's even her fabricated English name with no connection to her Japanese name, but she'd probably be on my list, too for nostalgia's sake.

There was also Princess Allura of the Voltron Force, too. Not that I'd call her one of my favorites, but she might be someone else's.

-- Ed

My favorite non-Disney princesses:

Good Princesses:

Princess Adora/She-Ra(She-Ra) - She's the best heroic princess ever to fight the forces of evil who's more better than He-Man.

Princess Angelica(Battletoads) - She's a lovely cute princess who's the damsel-in-distress captured by the sexy Dark Queen only to be rescued by the 3 Toads.

Princess Allura(Voltron) - She's the first sexy anime princess that I love for her bravery for fighting against Zarkon's forces & even knows karate/judo.

Princess Lana(Captain N.) - She was cool/interesting and would always love Captain N., but not that jerk Simon who likes her.

Princess Sally(SatAM Sonic) - She was awesome & courageous with Sonic & the Freedom Fighters to beat Dr.Robotnik & save Mobius.

Xena(Simpsons/The Oblongs/her Animated Movie) - She rocks as the sexy warrior princess to battle evil forces & beat up on The Comic Book Guy as The Collector.

Princess Natasha(Princess Natasha) - She was the best super spy princess to save the day which her show was cool & had potential when it was short-lived.

Starfire(Teen Titans) - She kicks butt for an alien princess to fight the forces of evil & her rotten evil sister Blackfire which her battle with her was awesome.

Lum(Urusei Yatsura) - Cute sexy alien princess who's got a crush on womanizing jerk Ataru which all other guys love her too.

Amelia/Filia(Slayers) - She's the best hilarious princess & most daring to always fight for JUSTICE & Filia's a beautiful "dragon-girl" who swings a nasty mace in battle.

Ayeka Jurei(Tenchi Muyo!) - She may be the annoying witchy princess, but she's cute & hilarious with her bickerings with Ryoko & her dub squeaky voice is so funny which she sounded like Irma from the old TMNT.

Princess Rune Venus(El-Hazard) - She's a sexy beautiful princess who's got a crush on Makoto who'll protect her from Jinnai & the Bugrom.

Rurichio(Bleach) - She's a funny little princess with her dumb bodyguards to protect her from assassins getting her.

Princess Euphemia(Code Geass) - Cornelia's younger sister who's cute & funny princess of the Britannians which her moment with Suzaku was great.

Evil Princesses:

Dark Princess(Rainbow Brite Movie) - Cute evil bratty princess who's more wicked than Murky on wanting to destroy Rainbow Brite, and I'm sad when her ship's explosion killed her.

Duchess Ravenwaves(Lady Lovelylocks) - She's one cute evil dark princess which she's evil & comical with her henchman Hairball.

Princess Azula(Avatar) - Ozai's daughter who's an evil sadistic heartless monster which she's the best for being so nasty & calculating:evil:.

Princess Irmoplotz(Dave the Barbarian) - She's wacky/funny for a cute evil princess.

Professor Princess(Transformers:Animated) - She may be a spoiled little brat who loves cute things, but she's cute & funny & has Phil/Lil and Rolly & Cadpig's voices who's done by Kath Soucie.

Dorothy(Gundam Wing) - Relena's rival who's a scary sadistic witch with those scary freaky eyebrows for a bad princess-type.

Martina(Slayers:Next) - Evil bratty princess of Xoana who's rotten & comical on wanting revenge on Lina Inverse & mostly falling in love with the guys(but truely loves Zangulus) instead of making Lina's life miserable.

Nanami(Revolutionary Girl Utena) - A rich spoiled rotten witch who loves to make Utena's life miserable, but her egg episode was so hilarious & has a crush on Touga.

Cornelia(Code Geass) - Euphemia's older sister who's a evil psycho witch & one awesome chick who's the best Britannian pilot.

Perona(One Piece) - She seems like a spoiled bratty princess-type, which her ghost powers & animal zombies are interesting.

Shame on you Disneyboy for not including She-ra to the list ...

mine would be Odette,Anastasia,Fiona,"Princess" Monononke(sp?).. Yum-yum (Thief and the cobbler), Prncess Irene from Princess and the Goblin,and Princess Selenia (from arthur and the and the invsibles)..

Wonder Woman from Justice League, Elyon from W.I.T.C.H. (though she gets upgraded to Queen later on), and She-ra are two of my favorites. I prefer the kind that actually fight and do stuff rather than look pretty.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, I guess I'd go with your choices, as well as Peach.

i like snowhite

Princess Clara from Drawn Together.

I mean, she is a Disney princess parody, but not an official Disney princess.

She's also like, one of the few female cartoon characters I like. She's a racist deprived of the outside world who still thinks she's going to heaven. How cool, amirite?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information