Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Favortie Non-Disney Princess

This is a bit unfair since the anime world is swarming with princesses. In fact, if I had a dollar for every anime with the word "princess" in its title, I could retire comfortably.

If you ask me, Duchess Ravenwaves is one princess that should have never have been born, let alone created.

Don't forgot Princess from the Power puff girls.

Cagalli Yula Athha. A commited leader who does her best to protect her country's neutral stance whilst being aware of the plight of the wider world...just don't actually call her princess if you want to live.

Relena Peacecraft- Kind of proto-Cagalli and hated by most fans, but she has her moments

Princess Marina Ishmail- Leader of the trouble Middle Eastern nation of Azadistan, a figurehead puppet who none the less tries to do the best for her people.

HC seems to have a thing for troubled women in power :sweat:

Definitely Princess "Peach" Toadstool from Mario. Back in the early games she lacked personality so I was overall indifferent to her but now thanks to games like Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, etc. she's easily become one of my favorite characters in the Nintendoverse. I'd say she counts since she was also a prominent character in the various Mario cartoon series.

Plus she's just so damn adorable.

She wasn't actually one, that was just her name.

Princess What's-Her-Name from EWJ must be mentioned, if not by anyone else than by me.

I think Princess Clara from Drawn Together is one of my fav princessess, since DT is an adult show and all. My fav scene with her is when she had that fetish for car crashes which ended with the deaths of some uncopywrited Disney Princesses.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another vote for Diana, Princess of Themyscira (a.k.a. Wonder Woman) in all of her appearances and cameos in various animated series. ('JLU', 'New Frontier' , etc.)

Princess Glimmer ('She-Ra'), one of the Great Rebellion's leaders, Brave, headstrong, a sorceress in her own right, she even had a crush on Prince Adam.

Princess Nayda ('Thundercats') she's loyal to her Queen and her fellow warrior maidens, at first she was very determined to get rid of the Thundercats when they 'trespassed' into their domain.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information