Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toon Zone Talkback - Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Mr. T in Cast of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

This is the talkback thread for Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Mr. T in Cast of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".

I believe this film has been in development for a while. Anyway, it sounds interesting and the voice cast is pretty varied. I like Bill Hader, so it should be interesting to hear his voice in animation.

Toon Zone Talkback - Bill Hader, Anna Faris, Mr. T in Cast of "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

I've just read the article, and both Mr. T and Tracy Morgan will be in the film "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs". Between Morgan and T, the real competition will be with who says "Hey, fool" first. My money is on the one, the only and the original pitier of fools, Mr. T.

Another CGI film based off a kids book? PASS!

^Well, at least this one isn't about anthropomorphic animals. :shrug:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Except it has Mr. T, making it the best CGI film based on a kid's book ever. BY DEFAULT.

I have a hard time imagining that book translating into a full length movie.

But even if the book's story could be effectively streched, this movie will likely be more about the celebrity voice-actors then the story and characters. Just like every other stupid CGI flick that makes a big deal about how many big names they snagged to do the voices. :sad:

I know its a little unfair to judge a movie when I haven't even seen a trailer; but all those bad CG movies that have come out in the past few years have left me kinda jaded.

Pros: No talking animals,Mr.T
    Cons: 3D
    I might see it

Mr. T and Bruce Campbell in the SAME film?! This might be worth a look to see who can out ham each other.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information