Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Which Ninja Turtle Would You Be?

I'd like to be Leonardo because of his leadership qualities, or Donatello because of his smarts.

Unfortunately though, there are people who don't think to highly of me, and would compare me to Michelangelo for bad reasons.

Those people were obviously the ones who weren't too bright or, apparently, observant. Mikey wasn't dumb, he just didn't always take things seriously enough to try to think things through. There's been plenty of times where he's used his brains to figure out the situation.

I'm going to cite 'A Thing About Rats' and 'What's Michealangelo Good For?' as the top two eps where Mike's used his brains to save the day.

He's not at Donatello's level of intellect, but Mikey- when he needs to- has a fair amount of intelligence.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

For me, it's a toss-up between Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo. Don for his brains, Raph for his bad-azzery and Mike for his sense of humor.

I could never relate much to Leonardo. He's a tad too straight arrow for my tastes, but nonetheless, he's a very necessary character, plus Leo is the toughest, and I can respect that.

Personality wise I would say Raph from both the movie and show, wise ass a d somewhat of a loner.

My personal fave is Donetello though, espessially if I am playing Turtles II: The arcade game for the NES!

Personality wise, I would think I'm a mix between Donetello and Raphael. I'm pretty smart, though not as tech-savy as Donetello is, and I'm pretty much a loner at times, though I don't have Raphael's attitude. I actually like all of the turtules pretty equally for their different personalities and combing them in their fighting. If I had to chose though, I would pick Leonardo since I do admire how strong he is and how he does his best to keep the group together. Besides that, I like his blue mask since blue is my favorite color.

Raph has always been my favorite Turtle, so, yep.

I'd say Raph, cause I don't tend to be a people person, but the friends I do have are there for life.

Donatello.

Smart, annoyed by how no one understands him, and the whole depression problem. That sounds like me. :sweat:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

He's the smartest and I think should have been the leader of the group.

As a kid Mikey was my #1 one guy. But now that I'm an adult, I see a little of myself in all four of them.

Leonardo (I don't consider myself a leader, but I'm pretty dedicated when it comes to a certain task)
    Michelangelo (I still like to have fun)
    Donatello (Not tech savvy but I'm a little nerdy)
    Raphael (I'm not as moody, but I do need my own personal space at times)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information