Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

"Family Guy: Something, Something...Dark Side" DVD/Blu-ray Talkback (Spoilers)

The Trailer can be found on a certain site ( You -Know)

Don't people say this about literally everything, ever, anywhere, at all? Everything "dips in quality" after a couple of years, and I just can't believe that literally everything sucks after a couple of years. After awhile, don't you have to start wondering, "Is it me?"

Is there a reason that they do these as separate releases from the season boxes, like some condition of licensing from LFL, or are they just cashing in?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL I wonder what form Meg will come in this time

That's what my brother and I have been wondering. We're guessing either the Space Slug or a mynock. Maybe even the wampa? Poor Meg. LOL!!

[touches nose]

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also is this the last one where Cleavland will be R2D2?

You don't have to wait for Mugen. You could have just started one yourself.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh, boy. I can't wait for more drawn-out and unfunny jokes where they talk about couches.

I can see them keeping him in the inevitable Return of the Jedi episode, seeing how they aren't part of the regular run and are treated as specials.

I thought the movie was just as funny as Blue Harvest. I liked the "HAHAHA the chocolate chip cookie looks like the Death Star!", "Most of the main characters are on this ship, I think we'll be fine", the pregnant walker, Peter shooting the "ground" a ton of times before realizing it was a monster's mouth, and "Spoiler alert!", just off the top of my head. There were definitely more moments I laughed at, though.

Can't wait for their Return of the Jedi parody.

I watched it again last night. Definitely better the second time around. I love Quagmire freaking out during the asteroid scene. "Ah, look at that one! Ah, look at that one!"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information