Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

"Family Guy: Something, Something...Dark Side" DVD/Blu-ray Talkback (Spoilers)

Yeah, that's just . . . a major disappoint considering all the bonus features that were on Blue Harvest.

I highly enjoyed it.

I have not had enough time to go through all the special features. So far from what I've heard from the commentary is great!

Ending was hilarious.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Fam...ark-Side/12537

official release .......with commentary

I saw that earlier and was glad to see there will be a commentary after all.

And it comes out the day before my birthday. Freakin' sweet!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have trouble watching the commentary as it goes over the sound track for way too long. If it only took up say, 15 or so minutes, I would be fine, but they just ramble on and on, making it impossible to follow the show at the same time. And when they ramble, it isn't funny.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cash-In I bought the Family Guy "Movie" because I thought this will be funny and it'll be open to a select few who bought it few months later the piece crap comes to TV and the only difference is a couple of funny gags didn't make it, and unnecessary cussing I wouldn't to sling no slang (gotta get ghetto) that movie back into the depths of the 0.99 bin :anime:

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Since I had already seen the special I was more interested in what they were saying more that watching it again when viewing the commentary.

Ummm right.

However, buying those three episodes in movie form is the only way to get them on DVD. The "Untold Story" DVD also features brand new opening and closing sequences of the characters attending the movie's theatrical "premiere".

What's that supposed to mean?
    and so they could of threw that in with the DVD season half of it was filler most jokes were hit and miss.

Whuh?

Why would you turn on the commentary if you want to follow the show? You can't do both. Sometimes I think you try a little too hard to find fault with Family Guy-related stuff, because this particular complaint has me utterly confused.

Watch the episode without the commentary and enjoy it. And then turn on the commentary and focus on that. You can't do both at the same time.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information