Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

"Family Guy: Something, Something...Dark Side" DVD/Blu-ray Talkback (Spoilers)

Mod Note: Please add content and the relevant information next time, Moto Pete. Information on release added:

http://news.rabroad.net/articles/307...-to-dvdblu-ray

Mod Update: Thread altered into talkback.

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it's as enjoyable as Blue Harvest was.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can't wait for this. Blue Harvest was one of the best Star Wars parodies I've ever seen. I'm sure this will be great, too.

Same here, I'm hoping they don't screw this one up. With the success of Blue Harvest, there so many ways they could make this one terrible, but like I said, I hope they did this one right as well.

This looks like it has much potential if done correctly, although I have my doubts, considering how the show's quality has dropped considerably. Despite my opinioned statement, I will give this one a shot.

I can't wait to see this. It'll be the finale of the next season, correct? (I read it was supposed to be this past season's finale, but it got pushed back.)

I wonder who poor Meg will be interpreted as this time. My brother and I are betting on either the Space Slug or a mynock who gets blasted off the Falcon by Peter/Han.

I'm not sure about that. I think since it's being released on DVD in December that it will air closer to the season premiere, but you never know until Fox releases their episode schedule.

Interesting. I actually found the first movie to be quite humorous the first time I saw it. Compared to the episodes of Family Guy, especially. But that maybe because I'm not a fan of Star Wars and like seeing it made fun of. lol

But I do think that it was pretty funny. Lets hope this one is the same. Probably won't be, though.

I'm buyin' the DVD!

I personally think the show had dipped in quality considerably since the first Star Wars special, and I still loved it. That's why I have high hopes this special will be great, too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information