Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

"Coraline" Talkback (Spoilers)

In other Coraline news... posted by Neil Gaiman on Twitter:

Australians -- it looks like CORALINE is screening at the Sydney Film Festival in June: http://bit.ly/Np8Lo

Well, I saw and enjoyed the film, but I liked the book more. I also didn't like the new boy. He wasn't needed.

Wybie was added so Coraline would not be talking to herself.

I saw Coraline last night in 3D and I really enjoyed it. The feel of the film progresses quite nicely from the introduction to magical to creepy to really creepy. I liked the 3D effects; it gave the movie visual depth.

I will have to see it again, but I think I liked it better than both Corpse Bride and Nightmare Before Christmas, but not as much as James and the Giant Peach.

I also really liked the one song in the movie. I am glad they kept it to one, but I would love to see a movie with all the music composed by They Might be Giants. That would be awesome.

Good news, folks. Yesterday, President's Day, Coraline was the second highest grossing movie with $4.3 million. It has grossed $39.3 million so far.

Add in all other countries (so far, anyway) and Coraline is at over $70 million worldwide. It will only get bigger once it's released in more countries.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information