Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

"Coraline" Talkback (Spoilers)

I just saw it, It was amazing. The effects were awesome and the whole thing was chilling. A few scenes made me jump but overall I almost never got scared.
    I hope this movie does not bomb.

Loved the movie for a whole bunch of reasons, but especially for the art. The character design was superb, and cool in how it was almost all asymmetrical (not something you see a lot of).

I've gotta say, though...Any kid named "Whyborn" would wind up a lot more messed up than Wybie did.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dude, they wanted to gouge her eyes out and replace them with buttons. Would you want to stay in that world after hearing that?

Anyways, this was pretty awesome. My friend recently saw it, and said he walked out of the theater thinking it was pretty weird, but a day later he thought about it again, and remembered it being great. Same thing's happening to me. Dark, creepy, but amazing at the same time. The 3D was the icing on the cake.

By the way, try not to miss it in 3D! The last day is Thursday, then the theaters are lost to...sigh...The Jonas Brothers...

Same here but if Paul Blart: Mall Cop taught us anything, it's that even silly comedies can make some mad money so it's between that, Pink Panther 2, Taken, and Coraline for the number one spot this week.

Um, it's Coraline Jones, not Coraline James. Still, I thought it was a good review.

Coraline ranked first place in Mexico by grossing 1.30 million on it's opening weekend there. And as of February 29, the film has grossed $45,125,000 in the United States and Canada and $48,564,119 worldwide.

This movie was simply incredible on all levels. I give it a 4.5/5 stars.

I read about Coraline being number one in Mexico. That's cool to know though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've been looking forward to this ever since I heard about it, but almost every hour of this weekend is tied up with a school project. Maybe I could squeeze it in on a weekday night.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information